Tuesday 31 March 2020

Top Five Tuesday

Hello, hello my lovelies,

How are you all?

Today I am taking part in Top Five Tuesday which is run by Shanah over at Bionic Book Worm.

This is what you have to do:

How you make your lists is completely up to you. Want to do authors first names? Go ahead! Want to do last names? Have at it! Want to do a mix of both? It’s your post and I’m not the Top 5 police who will send you to bookish jail or anything….. wait….. bookish jail? That sounds like fun…. can that be a thing? Point is, attack the alphabet as you please. I think I’ll be doing last names for these but I haven’t decided yet.
If you’re lucky enough to have your shelves organized in alphabetical order, then this will be easy! Me – I organize by genre so……. not so easy! I can’t wait for the chance to highlight a few authors I don’t talk about all that often!

Today we are finishing off authors with the letters U, V, W, X, Y, Z.
This is going to be soooo tricky!
U is for Alison Uttely who wrote The Little Grey Rabbit series.
V  has to be for Jules Verne
W is for E B White
X, Y and Z I couldn't do 😒
Have you got any suggestions?
Happy reading,
Allison xx


No comments:

Post a Comment