Sunday 29 March 2020

Six For Sunday

Hello, hello my lovelies,

I hope you are feeling safe and well.

Today I am taking part in #sixforsunday, run by Steph over at alittlebutalot.

Here's what to do:

If you’re a blogger, you will find the prompts for January to March in this blog post and you can post a blog post with your six choices for that week’s prompt. If you’re not a blogger but want to join in anyway:
  • post a tweet with your choices
  • a picture on instagram showing us your choices
  • reply to my post with your choices
So on with this week's theme which is ...

6 characters I'd like to be like

Oh my this is tricky.

1. Atticus Finch

Image result for atticus finch

He seems to come up in a lot of my posts but hey, I want to be like him!

2. Tilly Pages

Image result for tilly pages

Who wouldn't want to have the ability to wander into your favourite books?

3. Milou from The Unadoptables

See the source image

I know she is an orphan and struggles not knowing who her family are, but I love the strength of her character and her drive to find answers.

4. Zinnie from The House of Hidden Wonders

See the source image

A little bit of a theme here but again, another orphan with a real strength of character.

5. Mary Poppins

Image result for mary poppins

I mean I could fly to where I want to, keep everything and more in my bag, talk to the birds, jump into art and dance with cartoon penguins. Who wouldn't?


6. Heidi

Image result for heidi the book

Just for where she lives and what she gets to live with and do.

So there you have it. My six for Sunday. What did you choose? I'd love to know.

Happy reading,

Allison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment