Thursday 26 March 2020

What's on my TBR

Hello, hello my lovelies,

I sincerely hope you are all keeping safe and well. Massive thanks go out to all key workers out there.

Today I am sharing what is on my TBR. The trouble is it is ever growing - do you have this problem? It seems that for every book I read, another 6 or so go on the list!

I'm not going to put pictures or anything but just write you a list. To keep the list small, I'm just going to tell you what I have on my kindle rather than my physical shelves.

Here we go!

1. The Missing and the Dead by Stuart Macbride
2. The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
3. The Elephant in the Garden by Michael Morpurgo
4. The Mystery of Smugglers Cove by Paul Moxham
5. The Creakers by Tom Fletcher
6. The Great Brain Robbery by P.G. Bell
7. The Golden Acorn by Catherine Cooper
8. Bedtime Stories for Kids by Uncle Amon
9. Witch School by Katrina Kahler
10. Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend
11. Cogheart by Peter Bunzl
12. A Study in Scarlet by Sherlock Holmes
13. An Elf's Equations by Dianna Sanchez
14. Geraldine and the Most Spectacular Science Project by Sol Rewan
15. The Girl Who Speaks Bear by Sophie Anderson
16. Winterborne Home for Vengeance and Valour by Ally Carter
17. The Thief Knot by Kate Millard
18. The Forgotten Palace by Luke Aylan
19. Emily Winsna and the Tides of Time by Liz Kessler
20. Women Win the Vote by Nancy Kennedy
21. Tiger Heart by Penny Chrimes
22. The Spectrum Girls Survival Guide by Sienna Castellon
23. Monstrous Devices by Damian Love
24. Unexpected Super Spy by Zanib Mian
24. Scribble Witch Notes in Class by Inky Willis
24. Where the World Turns Wild by Nicola Penfold
25. A Sprinkle of Sorcery by Michelle Harrison
26. The Ninjabread Man by Stewart Ross
27. Viper's Daughter by Michelle Paver
28. Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
29. Brightstorm by Vashti Hardy
30. The Highland Falcon Thief by M G Leonard
31. The Wild Way Home by Sophie Kirtley
32. Callum McBride by Mike Riding
33. The Smallest Man by Frances Quinn
34. Duncan Versus the Googleys by Kate Milner
35. Fire Boy by J M Joseph
36. Britfield and the Lost Crown Book 1 by C R Stewart
37. Attack of the Heebie Jeebies Dream Team 1 by Tom Percival
38. Orphans of the Tide by Struan Murray
39. Jungledrop by Abi Elphinstone
40. The Slug Queen Chronicles Season One by S.G. Thomas
41. Fig Swims the World by Lou Abercrombie
42. The Animalas of Lockwood Manor by Jane Healey
43. Thw Witches of Willow Cove byJosh Roberts
44. BOOT The Rusty Rescue by Shane Hegarty
45. The Vanishing Trick by Jenni Spangler

So just the 45 then 😃😃😃

Any on there you've read? Any take your fancy? Any surprises? Drop me a line. I'd love to know.

What's on your TBR?

Happy reading,

Allison xx

1 comment:

  1. I own Nevermoor which I do hope to read soon. It sounds great!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete