Sunday 22 March 2020

#SixForSunday

Hello. hello my lovelies,

I hope you are all staying safe and well.

Today I am taking part in Six For Sunday which is run by Steph over at alittlebutalot.

This week the theme is:

6 characters I'd like to go on a date with.

I've decided that I'm going to take the word date not so literally and use as 'go for a coffee with.'

So, here are my 6.

1. Sherlock Holmes

Image result for sherlock holmes

2, Katniss Everdeen 

Image result for katniss everdeen

3. Mr Darcy (OK so this one would definitely be a date 😍)

Image result for mr darcy

4. Atticus Finch

Image result for atticus finch

5. Lemony Snicket

Image result for lemony snicket cast

6. Willy Wonka

Image result for willy wonka

There we are! What do you think?

I'd love to know who you would choose.

Happy reading,

Allison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment