Sunday 8 March 2020

Book Haul

Hello, hello my lovelies,

My what a weird week this has been. We've had a corona virus scare at our school, reporters the lot so it hasn't been the most normal week. I went shopping yesterday and needed toilet roll. Not one roll on the shelves!!! People are panic buying when there is no need. Normal healthy hygeine rules apply.

Anyway, I finally managed to get to Lakeside Waterstones to pick up my signed edition of A Sprinkle of Sorcery by Michelle Harrison. I couldn't make it to the actual signing but managed to get a dedicated copy put aside for me.

I'm so so happy!!

Whilst there, I also picked up another signed book. This time, it is Katherine Rundell's new one, The Good Thieves.

I've not read this one but if any of her previous books are to go by, this is bound to be good.

'Normal' purchases were The Highland Falcon Thief, Starfell and Evernight. I was also tempted to get another edition of Frostheart as I loved the split cover and sprayed edges but just couldn't afford it. Sad times I know.


Here is the complete haul. One happy reader here!

Have you had any great purchases lately? Link me to them. I'd love to see.

Happy reading.

Allison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment