Sunday 8 March 2020

#SixforSunday

Hello, hello my lovelies,

How are you all doing? 

It's Six for Sunday time and the theme this week is 6 characters you'd like to be stranded with.

Ooh this is a tricky one but I've had a good old think and this is what I have come up withL

1,  Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird
Atticus encompasses everything that I stand for - equality for all regardless of race and religion and was prepared to go to court to defend someone of another race, wrongfully accused of a crime.

2. Liesel Meminger from The Book Thief
A book lover who helps to hide a Jewish boy from the Nazi's during the war.

3. Tilly Pages from Pages & Co. Tilly and the Bookwanderers
I mean, who wouldn't want to go inside their favourite book!

4. Sophie from the BFG
How I'd love to meet the BFG and go on an adventure with him.

5. Paddington Bear
I'd love to bumble along, eating my favourite sandwiches (not necessarily marmalade), unwittingly causing chaos as I go yet have no clue about it.

6. Cinderella
Ok I'd skip the first part of the story and jump straight to marrying the prince!

There you have it. What do you think?

If you'd like to play along, then pop over to alittlebutalot and follow the themes with Steph.

Happy reading,

Allison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment