Tuesday 24 March 2020

Top 5 Tuesday

Hello, hello my lovelies,

I hope you are all well and staying healthy.

Today I'm joining in with Top 5 Tuesday; however, I've joined in half way through this theme. I should be doing favourite authors with the letters P, Q, R, S and T but to catch up, I'm going to do A to T (not really a top 5 at all!).

This is run by Shanah at Bionic Book Worm so a big thank you and do pop along if you would like to join in as well.

I'm going to mix up and probably have first and surnames as the letter - just to help myself out a little but I am going to try to stick to middle grade authors.

Here we go!

A - Abi Elphinstone 
B -  Peter Bunzl 
C - Emma Carroll
D - Catherine Doyle
E - Eloise Williams
F - Fleur Hitchcock
G - Sharon Gosling
H - Konnie Huq
I - Eva Ibbotson
J - Jessica Townsend 
K - Katherine Rundell
L - M G Leonard 
M - Maz Evans 
N - James Nicol
O - Onjali Rauf
P - Phillip Pullman 
Q
R - J K Rowling
S - Sophie Anderson 
T - Lisa Thompson

Unfortunately, Q stumped me. Any suggestions?

I hope you enjoyed this.

Happy reading,

Allison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment