Sunday 9 February 2020

Six for Sunday

Hello, hello my lovelies,

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for not blogging just lately. I have been soooo busy with my teacher workload that I just haven't had the time or when I HAVE had the time, I haven't had any oomph!

Anyway, I'm here now so let's see if I can get back on track again.

So, this week on Six for Sunday we are being asked to give 6 reasons about why we love blogging.
#SixforSunday is run by Steph over at alittlebutalot. Click on the link to find all the prompts for the first quarter of the year and details of how to take part.

1. I'm new to this blogging lark and feel that at the moment I am talking to myself. I'm hoping that this is going to become as much of a habit as reading is for me. It's still a work in progress but hopefully I'm getting there!

2. I love books and this is a way for me to talk about the thing I love! Sometimes I think I'm more in love with books themselves, authors, book chat, book shops, anything booky rather than the actual reading (am I alone with this? Does this make me weird?) but I can't help it. Yes I love reading, but I love actual books more! 

3. I'm trying to use this blog as a way of having time for me. My work/life balance seriously needs adjusting as it is heavily on the work side at the moment, but I can see a light at the end of this tunnel.

4. Being new, I find the actual process of writing blogs quite tricky, but I'm looking at it as if I'm learning a new skill. Can I add it to my cv?

5. Having started blogging, I've found lots of other blogs that I really like. Steph, who runs #SixforSunday is one particular blogger that I don't just like, I actually admire. My aim is to be like Steph! 

6. Since I've started blogging I;ve found that I'm interacting more with books and authors. I have to admit that I do get a little star struck when an author that I like replies to a tweet or comment. It's so exciting!

That's it for me today. Catch up with you soon,

Happy reading,

Ally xx

No comments:

Post a Comment